Friday 3 March 2017

Paris



Its Paris again!
Some cities just have a soul, some of them make you feel happy, some makes you do your best, some of them simply understand your taste and potential.
For me, it's Paris. Pure love. Simple as that. I feel freedom, I can feel myself. Paris is a home of love, fashion and art. My greatest loves ever. Exploring this lovely place makes my heart melt. Streets, buildings, people..everything is just inspiring me.

I spend the most of my time in Avenue Montaigne, we can say a street of high fashion. Gucci, Fendi, Dior! Strolling down the street, shopping, having afternoon tea in l'Avenue, with the view of the Eiffel Tower. Pure happiness. It is so sweet to see older ladies wearing Chanel suits, classy shoes and walking so careless in the mission called ''Find a right piece to wear''.

When I take a look at my pictures, I realise two things. First, I need a better camera to catch my moments :D and second, what is travelling doing to my mind, body and soul. It makes me a better person, wishing more, doing more, it inspires me to be a lady, to have attitude and confidence, to learn more and faster, to speak French, to be the best version of myself!

Things to do in Paris are countless! Taking pictures everywhere, admiring to the lights of Tour Eiffel, making a picnic at Siena, museums, speaking with locals, trying french food and culture.

If you are looking for inspiration and adventures, come to Paris!
Here you will find lights, love and happiness!

































No comments:

Post a Comment